PCEC members are committed to seeing the Great Commission fulfilled in the Philippines and globally. We believe in the power of unity and in the collaboration of diversely gifted institutions for the glory of God. The membership is composed of 78 denominations, 200+ organizations who believe we are stronger and we can do more when we come together.
By God’s grace PCEC will continue to provide the following services and partnership opportunities to all members in ACTIVE status:
- Participation in all PCEC programs and services
- Certification of member bodies for all legal uses and purposes
- Endorsement of foreign missionaries / workers to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation
- Endorsement of applicants and candidates for chaplaincy to the Armed Forces of the Philippines, Philippine National Police, Philippine Coast Guard, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, Bureau of Fire Protection, and other agencies
- Priority assistance in all services
- Rights to vote and be elected as PCEC officers
- Participation in Assemblies, Councils, Commissions, and Committees
- Priority in receiving PCEC publication materials containing, news, updates, and event announcements
- Promotion of your programs and events of member bodies, upon a formal letter of request
- Privilege and discounts in the use of PCEC/CDC facilities
Organizations and Institutions who would like to members should follow these steps:
- Completely fill out and sign the Membership Application.
- Completely fill out and sign the Payment Information document.
- Submit both completed and signed documents to PCEC Membership Office.
For individuals who want to partner with us, we invite you to become a financial supporter today. Your generous gift of live is essential to fulfilling our mission. By giving to the PCEC, you are making a strategic investment in a movement with far-reaching impact, much broader than a single institution or organization can have.
Download Membership Application Form
Fill Out our form
For questions, please contact email@example.com / 0932-845-4101 / (02) 8913-1655 to 57